We are looking for new colleagues!
WB Firepacks is looking to fill vacancies in various fields and levels of education. We are always eager for new (engineering) talent. Have a look at our vacancies!
Are you a person who takes initiative and has experience as a planner? Are you someone who does not wait, thinks along and is customer-oriented and has experience working with planning software? Then get on board with us! Then we are looking for you! WB Firepacks is looking for a Service Planner (full-time) in Zwijndrecht.
What are you going to do?
As a Service Planner you are responsible for scheduling maintenance, repairs and faults. You interact with engineers, technical specialists and employees of third parties. Within an international environment you will be responsible for planning people and materials. Your range of duties consists of:
- You make the planning for the Service Engineers on the basis of orders from the customer and / or sales department;
- You clearly record the agreements made;
- You provide feedback to customer / sales department;
- You think about improving processes and procedures of the department;
- You identify deviations at an early stage and provide feedback to the department manager;
- You participate in the breakdown service;
- You are responsible for the efficient use of people and materials.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Has a minimum MBO working and thinking level;
- Has a technical background or affinity with technology;
- Has experience within a service-oriented organization;
- Can switch quickly in a hectic environment;
- Has knowledge of planning software (ISAH is an advantage);
- The Dutch mastered (German and / or English are an advantage);
What can you expect from us?
- competitive salary + holiday pay 8%;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions;
- A healthy, stable, growing and innovative company;
- A reliable company that invests in people's development and training;
- A nice pension scheme and 40 holiday and ADV days (according to the Metalektro CLA).
Are you the right candidate for this position? Send your CV and motivation to Mirjam Bel, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Mirjam Call on 078 - 623 15 00.